Before you can use the online service you must register. Learn more...
Patients on long-term medication and eligible for repeat prescriptions can order them in a number of ways:
- In Person - bring the tear off slip attached to your last prescription to the surgery, ticking the item(s) you require. Written requests are also accepted if you have mislaid the slip.
- By Post - send it in to us remembering to enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you want your prescription posted back to you.
- By Fax - to 01932 355681 making sure to include your doctor's name on the request.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and carry out a simple registration.
- Prescription Collection Service - ask your local pharmacy and they will advise you what to do. The local chemists in West Byfleet, New Haw, Pyrford and Sheerwater operate repeat prescription services.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your medication. Remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account and allow longer at these times.