Teaching & Training
This practice has been accredited as being suitable for the training of those doctors intending to become general practitioners.
Points for your information:
- Doctors training to become GPs are called GP Registrars. They are employed by the practice and trained by a practice GP.
- F2 doctors are qualified doctors gaining experience in the practice.
- Sometimes other doctors are also trained and supported in the practice.
- Please consult them with confidence - they have extensive hospital experience.
- Please ask any member of the reception staff for further information if you need it.